PDA

View Full Version : LTC Claim One Side

parashar
01-02-2011, 07:03 PM
I applied for LTC and got LTC Advance for journey to Jammu. I booked Air tickets for both sides. Due to some reason I reached the Delhi Airport only 35 minutes before departure of flight and hence boarding passes were not issued. No amount was returned either. I somehow reached Jammu by private buses. I returned by air for which tickets were already booked. Can I claim the amount of journey only from Jammu to Delhi for which I have got the Boarding Passes. As Proof of touching the station (Jammu) I have receipts of Jammu Hotel and Vaishno Devi Shrine Board etc. also photographs.

Victor
01-02-2011, 07:14 PM
I applied for LTC and got LTC Advance for journey to Jammu. I booked Air tickets for both sides. Due to some reason I reached the Delhi Airport only 35 minutes before departure of flight and hence boarding passes were not issued. No amount was returned either. I somehow reached Jammu by private buses. I returned by air for which tickets were already booked. Can I claim the amount of journey only from Jammu to Delhi for which I have got the Boarding Passes. As Proof of touching the station (Jammu) I have receipts of Jammu Hotel and Vaishno Devi Shrine Board etc. also photographs.

Yes you can claim for one side (Jammu to Delhi).

Victor