PDA

View Full Version : Non Payment of Revised Pension

Brinder Singh
25-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Dear Mr Natrajan
Probably you may remember I discussed the issue of pension revision in my case immidiatly after acceptance of 6th RPR in 2008 I live in Canada now .
I find most of the cases discussed in this forum relate to CPAO Delhi I donot know if you deal with cases of Min o Def pension dealt by Allahabad office .
They have not revised my pension inspite of the fact My PAO Record office officers Delhi cantt has already sent all papers after refixing my pay from 1 1 2006 I retired from MES Min of Def as AE(Civil) in old pay scale of 10000 15200
It is almost 2 and half years since the order to revise pensions have been issued It is not done My pension was frozen at the level it was in 2008 and they are paying me the same No increase of DA or MA has been made I have many times put in my grievance thru pensioners portal Computer genrated reply prop up that the matter has been taken up with the concerned department .I donot know whom to aproach so that corrigendum to ppo no eng/19711/2005 can be got issued

vnatarajan
25-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Dear Shri Brinderji,

Pl furnish your email id. Our friends in this forum- Shri SUNDARAR - Shri MLKji etc will be able to offer you immediate guidance. Once we have full details of your case (copy of your appeal made if any is made available to us, we shall try to help you - even if necessary thru a Pensioners
Association.

All Departments/ the PAOs- COAs concerned, have been advised recently/ repeatedly to issue Revised PPOs effective 1 1 2006 ( ie SCPC revision) and now special software etc have been developed / sent for installation and fololow ups etc by the CPAO.

MOD unfortunately is one of the most lethargic/ disoriented entity - so far as Pension matters are concerneed.

All the best- Regards
vnatarajan

Brinder Singh
27-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Dear Mr Natrajan
Probably you may remember I discussed the issue of pension revision in my case iImmidiatly after acceptance of 6th RPR in 2008 I live in Canada now .
I find most of the cases discussed in this forum relate to CPAO Delhi I donot know if you deal with cases of Min o Def pension dealt by Allahabad office .
They have not revised my pension inspite of the fact My PAO Record office officers Delhi cantt has already sent all papers after refixing my pay from 1 1 2006 I retired from MES Min of Def as AE(Civil) in old pay scale of 10000 15200
It is almost 2 and half yearssince the order to revise pensions have been issued It is not done My pension was frozen at the level it was in 2008 and they are paying me the same No increase of DA or MA has been made I have many times put in my grievance thru pensioners portal Computer genrated reply prop up that the matter has been taken up with the concerned department .I donot know whom to aproach so that corrigendum to ppo no eng/19711/2005 can be got issued
Dear Mr Natrajan
Thank you for your quick reply I am giving my particulars below
Name Brinder Singh
MES No 308933
Retired as AE( Civil)
From GE(East) Jalandhar Cantt MES ( Military Engineers Service)
Date of Retirement 31st Mar 2006
Coplaint Lodged thru Pensioners Portal No p&pw/w/2010/00805
and also with my retiring office latest on 10 th jan 2011
PPO No Eng/19711/2005
E mail brinder_parhar@yahoo.com
Pay has already been fixed by CRO DELHI Cantt @ 30650/ and letter issued on 10 th April 2010 to Pension Office Allahabad for issue of corrigendum to PPO and payment of arears of Gratiity and Pension
Pension is paid thru PNB Defence Colony Jalandhar City Punjab
Can you somehow take up the case with Pension office Allahabad why it is not been issued and inform me about the latest on the subject thru my mail
Thanks
Brinder Singh

dnaga57
28-01-2011, 09:09 AM
Good Luck Mr Brinder Singh.
I am sure our friends will help you in your case for refixation.

Just an aside for VN & others
Pls note that Mr singh was on 10000-15200 scale . His pension - as a post 1-1-06 retiree is @ 30650 against the S29 pre '06 ones like us.

Dr Charak
28-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Dear Mr Singh,

As per the revised orders under 6th CPC, your pension will be 50% of the last pay drawn i.e. 50% of 30650/ - Rs. 15325/- + DA.
As I am aware, PCDA (P) Allahabad does not take so munch of the time these days to dispose off pension cases. However, I will urge you to lodge an on-line complaint on PCDA (P) website which is available on - www.pcdapension.nic.in or also send an email to their senior officer, listed on their website.
I am sure, you will get some response.
Regards.

Dr K S Charak

Brinder Singh
28-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Dear Mr Singh,

As per the revised orders under 6th CPC, your pension will be 50% of the last pay drawn i.e. 50% of 30650/ - Rs. 15325/- + DA.
As I am aware, PCDA (P) Allahabad does not take so munch of the time these days to dispose off pension cases. However, I will urge you to lodge an on-line complaint on PCDA (P) website which is available on - www.pcdapension.nic.in (http://www.pcdapension.nic.in) or also send an email to their senior officer, listed on their website.
I am sure, you will get some response.
Regards.

Dr K S Charak
Hello Dr Charak
You are correct pension is proposed to be fixed @15325 w e f 1 1 2006 by my Record office Delhi Cantt There is no dispute as far as the fixation is concerned
The grievance is why the revised corrigendum to PPO is not being issued All calculations of arears are available in software .
Since I have aproached this forum to take up the case for issue of corrigendum,I will put up my compaint only after the outcome of efforts being put in by the hounerable senior member Mr Natarajan
thanks
Brinder Singh

Dr Charak
29-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Dear Mr Singh,

Besides you are an NRI pensioner, as I can make out from your previous posts. Pl do visit PCDA (P) website and read certain conditions you are supposed to follow before raising you issue on this forum.
With due regards to Mr Natrajan, I think he is not from Defence background therefore, he may not be exactly aware of those requirements which I am suggesting - I actually belonged to same Deptt. - Def. Accounts Deptt.
Pl do look into them (required conditions) before further delaying your case.
Regards.

Dr Charak, Pune

vnatarajan
30-01-2011, 08:10 AM
D/ Shri Brinder/ Dr Charak,

Dr Charak is absolutely right.
Further many are under the impression I and my friends in this "Forum" have some say in such matters.
WE ARE ONLY TRRYING OUR BEST TO SPREAD AWARENESS AND ALSO "HELP" ALL PENSIONERS TO THE EXTENT OUR KNOWLEDGE PERMITS.
I SHALL CERTAINLY DO NEEDFUL TO REFER SHRI BRINDER'S CASE TO OUR AIFPA'S GEN SECY - SHRI A V MUKUNTHARAJAN, (GEN SECY, AIFPA/ GEN SECY PENSIONERS' FORUM, CHENNAI) WHO CAN TRY TO HELP.

IN FACT SHRI BRINDER IS REQUESTED TO SEND AN EMAIL TO SHRI AVM AT avmukuntharajan@gmail.com with full details so that he/ his DEFENCE PENSIONERS' group at AIFPA for help (pl quote my refernce also!)
may examine and advice

I AM SURE IN THE MEANWHILE ALL PRE 2006 PENSIONERS' REVISED PPOS WORK HAD BEEN TAKEN UP AT ALL PENSIONERS' ACCOUNTS OFFICES DUE TO PRESSURE FROM THE DOPPW. SO IT IS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE ALL GET THE CORRECT REVSIED PPOS (WAS PER THE EXISTING OMS!).

REGRADS,
VNatarajan