PDA

View Full Version : Enhancement in ceiling for reimbursement for purchase of brief case

vishal13579
24-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Please let me know the enhanced CEILING FOR REIMBURSEMENT FOR PURCHASE OF BRIEF CASE.

Also mention the exact circular no. and from where can I get a copy of the said circular.

prasannakumar
30-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Sir,
As far as my knowledge goes, the head of the Institution will delegate powers to sanction on different items such as recurring, non-recurring, capitals etc. In my department, this was done long back and recently the head of the institution has approved modified delegation of powers which include printing of forms/registers, sanction of leave, CEA, TA bill, medical reimbursement etc. As per this delegation of powers, a lower level officer can also sanction these amounts limited to certain ceiling and it if it exceeds, sanction has to be obtained from the authority competent. I am unaware of the situation existing in your department. I think this matter shall be taken up with your Head of the Institution/accounts department.

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

Victor
30-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Please let me know the enhanced CEILING FOR REIMBURSEMENT FOR PURCHASE OF BRIEF CASE.

Also mention the exact circular no. and from where can I get a copy of the said circular.

I don't think there is a centralised system on the subject. Every department/organisation have been delegated powers to prescribe ceilings for purchase of brief case in r/o their officials.

The MHA had come out with a revised circular after the implementation of the 6CPC. Based on this, our department had revised the ceilings applicable in our department. I'll try to get a copy of the same.

Victor

vishal13579
31-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Dear all,

I have seen a copy of DOPT circular in this regard, but could not find it on internet. Please help.