View Full Version : Transfer TA to North East

20-12-2010, 11:07 AM
If a Govt. servantis transferred to North East, for transportatin of personnal goods one need not submit bills. If his grade pay is Rs.7600/- and above, he is entitled for 6000kg by goods train or four wheeler wagon or one double container or Rs.18 per kg per km if transported by road. But our office says if no bill is produced only goods train rate will be given and double container rate shall not be given. Kindly clarify if this so. If any rule is there to this effect the same may also be quoted.

Thank You

20-12-2010, 07:44 PM
In the case North East one can get the transportation effect encashed and need not to submit the bills, but the claim be restricted to the rates of Goods Train only