PDA

View Full Version : Airport is in Different District (45km away) - Conveyance between residence & Airport

gnk
19-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Hello all,

I work and live in Bangalore. Recently I had been to visit ‘Place any where in India’ under LTC. Can someone please clarify whether the Bus charges from Bangalore (residence) to Bangalore Airport (which is located 45 km in a different district) is reimbursable or not.

If not, what is the limitation of the distance between residence and nearest port.

I like to stress that Bangalore International Airport Ltd is in Devanahalli Taluk of Bangalore Rural District. My residence and place of work is in Bangalore Urban District.

Thanks,

Gnk.

Ramnath
19-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Prove that the CGovt offices located in Airport complex does not get 30% HRA. If it gets 30% HRA, it is presumed that they are located within bangalore. Otherwise, u will get fare for travel from Bangalore city to Airport for which Bus services are running from various points at Bangalore.

Ramnath

tvenkatam
19-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Dear Friend,

If your Headquarters is in Bangalore and the journey commences by air from Bangalore Devanahalli Airport the road mileage from residence to airport is not admissible on LTC as Devanahalli is in Bangalore U.A.

gnk
19-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Thank you Mr. TVji.

Even the Shuttle Bus (State owned Public Transport) Charges not admissible?

Gnk

gnk
19-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Thank you Mr. Ramnathji

RKPATHAK
19-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Since Devanhalli is Bangalore UA you are not entitled to any road mileage

tvenkatam
19-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Thank you Mr. TVji.

Even the Shuttle Bus (State owned Public Transport) Charges not admissible?

Gnk

Dear Friend,

The Airport bus fare is admissible in case of those LTC beneficiaries whose headquarters/place of visit is other than Bangalore (Bangalore/Devanahalli being the nearest airport).

RKPATHAK
20-12-2010, 10:54 AM
I think a person visiting Mysore from Delhi won't be paid the fare between Bangalore Airport and Bangalore Railway Station/Bus Stand

gnk
20-12-2010, 12:15 PM
OK, Thank you Mr. TV & Mr. RKP