PDA

View Full Version : LTC for new recruits

cpgkumar
11-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi

I have joined central govt service on july 1st 2008. I become entitled to LTC only after july 1st 2009 on completion of one year in office. I havent availed any LTC till date and want to know if i can take an home LTC for current year. As in the usual instance of providing grace time for those who havent been able to avail LTC within stipulated time, does the same grace time also provided to new recruits? i.e can i avail my current year's LTC beyond Dec 2010.

cpgkumar

tvenkatam
11-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Hi

I have joined central govt service on july 1st 2008. I become entitled to LTC only after july 1st 2009 on completion of one year in office. I havent availed any LTC till date and want to know if i can take an home LTC for current year. As in the usual instance of providing grace time for those who havent been able to avail LTC within stipulated time, does the same grace time also provided to new recruits? i.e can i avail my current year's LTC beyond Dec 2010.

cpgkumar

Dear Friend,

The LTC entitlements of new recruits will be different in the first 8 years of service and are not linked to the existing Blocks of 2/4 years.

In the case of new recruits the first two Blocks of 4 years shall apply with reference to the initial date of appointment. You are allowed to travel to home town on three occasions and to any place in India on one occasion in a block of 4 years (in your case July 2008-June2012 and July 2012-June 2016).

mmohitt_84
21-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Dear Sir ,
I am New Recurite and my grade pay is 1800 I want to know can I avail my all india ltc any time in four year block . And i want to know can I avial my all india LTC for Jammu by plane . Sir please send me the reply on mu email ID [email protected] with office memorendom no.