PDA

View Full Version : study leave

lalitkishore
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
i`m teacher in delhi govt.up to 10th level[tgt]. now i`ve completed 2 yrs of my service. can i now awail study leave for PhD at least one yr. i was enrold in phd before joining and now i`ve also cleard net/jrf ugc exam. pls tell me wht will be proper method for leave.

tvenkatam
11-12-2010, 08:25 PM
i`m teacher in delhi govt.up to 10th level[tgt]. now i`ve completed 2 yrs of my service. can i now awail study leave for PhD at least one yr. i was enrold in phd before joining and now i`ve also cleard net/jrf ugc exam. pls tell me wht will be proper method for leave.

Dear friend,

Study Leave can be granted only after the applicant completes 5 years of regular service.

Study Leave will not be granted for prosecution of studies in subjects of academic/literary nature.

Subject to exigencies of work, Study Leave may be granted to undergo a special course of study consisting of higher studies or specialized training in a professional or a technical subject having a direct and close connection with the sphere of duty.

Victor
11-12-2010, 09:35 PM
For further details please refer to Rules 50 to 63 of CCS(Leave) Rules, 1972 available at http://persmin.gov.in/EmployeesCorner/Acts_Rules/ccs_leave_rules.pdf

Victor