View Full Version : Censure Punishments

22-11-2010, 04:32 AM
Dear Sirs
I am working as LDC since 1989 and 100% deaf. On 1998 I was issued a Censure punishment. (I helped a Daftry for her daugher marriage. He did not return my money. I asked the money but he beat with Group D assn. members.) As no Accts staff helped me so I got transfer to my native. On 2009 I was again issued Second Censure punishment. This time a quarrel with UDC. Both manhandled. But I was given Censure punishment. All the clerk all against me and only I was given punishment. Due to my advance deafness, and suffering by hear pain, I am always doing my seat works interdependently...and cannot talk with others... and spending a lot of time for software development (What I learnt in Govt. seat works... I want to make them as softwares. 60% works are completed .Before quiting service, I will give them to Govt. because no promotion for me & even my senior LDCs in various offices)


I want to know ....
1. How to approach Central Govt. that I was not guilty and can I approach court for right judgement? (Even I am continuously torched by some high level) pl.guide me.
2. Are the punishments of Censure .. in which way will affect me.
3. 2nd MACP is not awarded to me from 2009.
4. Should I use hearing aid even I cannot hear by it..? in office hours?
5. My superiors are trying to pack me for a most difficult office... How to I protect it.
With God support ... I am here...
http://G:\My DocumentsA\Downloads\baba1.jpg.... JAI SAI RAM....
N.Thillai Arul
National Deaf Chess Player

22-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Dear friend,

It is not clear whether you have got any communication regarding adverse remarks in the ACR for the last five years. If not you are eligible for promotion since censure does not amount to penalty and hence should not affect promotions/MACP.

You may appeal to the authorities and if no positive reply is received you may approach the CAT for redressal of grievance.


23-11-2010, 06:57 AM
Dear Sasi Sir Thank you for your kind Reply. I was not communicated any adverse remarks in ACR. Also 2009-10 Confidential Report for Self comments was not given by my office. In Tamil Nadu where is the CAT. How many amount for this .... Is there any concession for handicapped to approach CAT.

23-11-2010, 03:06 PM
You may first send a representation to your departmental authorities to consider you for the 2nd upgradation under MACPS.(It is presumed that you have got the 1st ACP). You may also contact representatives of Service Associations in your office. You may approach the CAT as a last remedy. CAT bench is in Chennai.


24-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Thank you sir...