PDA

View Full Version : Every year LTC for first two blocks

veraich
16-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Sir,
I joined service in 1999 in State University (Autonomous Organisation). In 2009, i joined service in Centrally funded autonomous organisation.

As per 6th CPC recommendation, 'Fresh recruits to central government' are allowed to travel to their home town along with their families, on three occassions and any where in India on fourth occassion. This facility is available to employees only for the first two blocks of four years applicable after joining the GOVERNMENT service. I am not able to decide, if my past service rendered at State Autonomous body will make me ineligible for this facility as the first line of oM says fresh recruits to central government whereas later on it is refered to as governemtn service. CCS (LTC) rules are applicable in my present organisation and i have requested for counting of past service.

Hardeep Singh

Victor
16-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Sir,
I joined service in 1999 in State University (Autonomous Organisation). In 2009, i joined service in Centrally funded autonomous organisation.

As per 6th CPC recommendation, 'Fresh recruits to central government' are allowed to travel to their home town along with their families, on three occassions and any where in India on fourth occassion. This facility is available to employees only for the first two blocks of four years applicable after joining the GOVERNMENT service. I am not able to decide, if my past service rendered at State Autonomous body will make me ineligible for this facility as the first line of oM says fresh recruits to central government whereas later on it is refered to as governemtn service. CCS (LTC) rules are applicable in my present organisation and i have requested for counting of past service.

Hardeep Singh

The benefit will not be applicable in your case, as you have rendered past service which you want to count also.

Victor

RKPATHAK
16-11-2010, 10:19 PM
I agree with victor

veraich
06-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Okay. It mean that continuity of service which i also expect to to be counted, is plank for non admissibility of LTC at par with entitlement of fresh recruit to Central Govt.

Will a persons joining a centrally funded autonomous body after submitting technical resignation from state autonomous body, in March 2009, be entitled for LTC for block 2006-09. What i want to clarify about is, will the condition of 01 years service again come up in new place where one has joined on submitting technical resignation. or straightway one is entitled to LTC of the concerned block.

Hardeep

Victor
07-12-2010, 10:14 AM
Okay. It mean that continuity of service which i also expect to to be counted, is plank for non admissibility of LTC at par with entitlement of fresh recruit to Central Govt.

Will a persons joining a centrally funded autonomous body after submitting technical resignation from state autonomous body, in March 2009, be entitled for LTC for block 2006-09. What i want to clarify about is, will the condition of 01 years service again come up in new place where one has joined on submitting technical resignation. or straightway one is entitled to LTC of the concerned block.

Hardeep

If the past service is counted then there is no requirement of serving again for 1 year before becoming entitled for LTC. You will be entitled to the LTC for the said block if they have not been consumed previously.

Victor