View Full Version : Hra

16-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Sir I am posted at shimla however my family is living at Kurukshetra from where i was transferred in Feb2010. i did not claim any tranfer benefits for my family i.e. i claimed transfer benefits for my self only. my family is living in a rented house at kurukshetra due to the studies of my children. I am paying Rs6000/- as rent at kurukshetra. Can i claim or produce the rent receipt of kurukshetra in my office where as i am posted at shimla.