PDA

View Full Version : Ltc

geeta
03-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Travel (from Bhopal - Rameshwaram)?
Sir give me travel plant i want to Bhopal - tirupati (one day stay) and then to Madurai (one day) Madurai to Kodaikanal and back (madurai) that day and then madurai to Rameshwaram (one day) and back madurai and then madurai to Kanyamurari and kanyamurai to back Bhopal . Please suggest my plant is good or not for LTC purpose. I will reimburse all amount if not suggest me which route is better and if any one knows hills stationa and temples please give me other informaiton because i never went to south. please give me good direction

sinha_audit
03-11-2010, 03:05 PM
My good wishes for your proposed trip.
I would say that you should carry out some research for yourself, like route, mode of travel, distances etc. along with, of course about local culture and places of interest. This will help you arrive at the informed decisions yourself. You should keep provisions under LTC rules also in perspective.
There are various websites (for example irctc for railway purposes).
Remember, no one can provide you with ALL the information that you may require. You can start research and maybe for any specific query, should seek help.
Best of luck.

RKPATHAK
03-11-2010, 04:29 PM
There is direct train from Bhopal to Chennai. From Chennai you go to Madurai and make it centre point to visit all the places you intend to visit, since there is direct link from Madurai to Rameshwarami, Kanya Kumari and Kodaikonal. From Kanya Kumari you come to Trivendrum and from Trivendrum you can get direct train to Bhopal. Happy Journey