PDA

View Full Version : Visit to foreign contries

prasannakumar
27-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Sirs,
One of my colleague's husband is working in a gulf country and she wishes to go there on visiting visa. I request learned members to guide under which conditions she can visit other countries, pre-requisites for the visit and the procedures to be followed.

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

Victor
27-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Sirs,
One of my colleague's husband is working in a gulf country and she wishes to go there on visiting visa. I request learned members to guide under which conditions she can visit other countries, pre-requisites for the visit and the procedures to be followed.

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

There is a form which is required to be filled up along with the leave application. Specific approval of the competent authority is required. The only important condition to fulfill is to show how the cost of the proposed trip and stay abroad will be met.

Victor

RKPATHAK
27-10-2010, 09:05 PM
One need to have passport and obtain visa from the embassy of the country intended to be visited, complete certain formalities, like intimate source of funding, income tax clearance, etc. In case a person is a govt employee he has to seek permission from his office to leave the station/country

ramanrao60
28-10-2010, 06:13 AM
cvc requires an annual report of private foreign visits BY EMPLOYEES
THATS WHY THE CONTROLLING OFFICERS PERMISSION IS NEEDED AND SOURCE OF FUNDS IS SCRUTINIZED FROM VIGILANCE ANGLE ALSO