PDA

View Full Version : 6cpc

R K Rao
21-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Dear Sirs,

Is the 6th CPC applicable to the non-teching staff of the CBSE school also?

Regards

RKR

RKPATHAK
22-10-2010, 09:08 AM
6cpc recommendations are basically for central govt employees. Autonomous organisations are free to set up their pay structures subject to the condition that their pay structure should be similar to central Govt employees. Therefore most of the autonomous organisations adopt the recommendations of 6cpc. CBSE is also free on these lines to adopt the recommendations of 6cpc.

R K Rao
22-10-2010, 07:57 PM
6cpc recommendations are basically for central govt employees. Autonomous organisations are free to set up their pay structures subject to the condition that their pay structure should be similar to central Govt employees. Therefore most of the autonomous organisations adopt the recommendations of 6cpc. CBSE is also free on these lines to adopt the recommendations of 6cpc.

Dear Mr. Pathak,

Thank you. But a friend of mine (who is more buddhu than I) and working in a Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai has asked me whether she is entitled for fixation of pay under the CCS(RP) Rules, 2008. So how to find out whether the KV has adopted this? Should it be found out from the school or should she ask her office (I don't know why she has to call me and ask when she could have asked her school itself).

Regards

RK

RKPATHAK
22-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has accepted the recommendations of 6cpc both for administrative and teaching staff. Your friend might have got it. First kindly ask her to send you the pay slip to ascertain whether she is not in reality got the benefit of 6cpc

R K Rao
22-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Thank you, once again Mr. Pathak. I shall ask/advice her accordingly.

Rgds

RK