PDA

View Full Version : Regularization of past Ad-hoc service

akvkumar
20-10-2010, 08:45 PM
I joined Govt. Service as Clerk Grade-II (Ex-cadre post in L.D.C. Scale) in July, 1981 on Ad-hoc basis through Employment Exchange and continued without any break in service upto 1987. In July, 1987, my service was regularized w.e.f. 17.7.1987 on qualifying an Examination conducted by S.S.C.

As per Recruitment Rules, "90% of the vacancies are filled by 'Direct Recruitment' and 10% by promotion from eligible Class-IV Staff. This post does not come under the purview of Staff Selection Commission. Usually these posts are filled through Employment Exchanges only.

My question is whether the ad-hoc service (continuous with all other benefits) rendered by me from 1981 to 1987 can be regulalrized or not?

Thanking you,

RKPATHAK
20-10-2010, 09:13 PM
It is really a pity that you countinued on adhoc basis for 6 years not regularised unless you qualified the examination of ssc. Since there is no break in service your services should have been continued w.e.f. July 1981. You may represent or file an appeal in CAT

Victor
21-10-2010, 09:51 AM
I joined Govt. Service as Clerk Grade-II (Ex-cadre post in L.D.C. Scale) in July, 1981 on Ad-hoc basis through Employment Exchange and continued without any break in service upto 1987. In July, 1987, my service was regularized w.e.f. 17.7.1987 on qualifying an Examination conducted by S.S.C.

As per Recruitment Rules, "90% of the vacancies are filled by 'Direct Recruitment' and 10% by promotion from eligible Class-IV Staff. This post does not come under the purview of Staff Selection Commission. Usually these posts are filled through Employment Exchanges only.

My question is whether the ad-hoc service (continuous with all other benefits) rendered by me from 1981 to 1987 can be regulalrized or not?

Thanking you,

I agree with RK Pathak. You may have to approach a court for relief.

Victor

akvkumar
26-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Mr. Pathak and Mr. Victor,

Thank you so much. I am going to file an appeal in the CAT since all my efforts to sort out this problem from my Department failed.