PDA

View Full Version : Counting of past service after recruited in PSU

vishi
10-10-2010, 10:27 AM
I was appointed as Engineering Assistant in the pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10500 on dated 26.09.1998 in DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, which falls under MINISTRY for INFORMATION & BROADCSTING ( GOVT.OF INDIA). and worked at many places (i.e. approximately 8 Years) till I get selected for the post of JTO in BSNL.

I applied for the same post through proper channel and completed all the formalities. As per the recruitment rules published on advertisement for JTO post for year 2005 by BSNL has given 5 Years age relaxation for the candidates belongs to the Govt of India Services

I haven't claimed for Gratuity and PF in my parent department, what can i do for continue these benefit in new department? Further more, Iíve not en cashed EL and Commuted leave till today, BSNL has not given me any option regarding GPF contribution / Commutation of leaves etc as it is a PSU, but extending same benefits to its existing absorbed employees.

After three and half year of service in BSNL along with completing all the queries raised by Doordarshan. My parent department has accepted resignation of self under rule 26(i). BSNL has declined to extend any benefits to my past service.

Now pl. guide whether benefit of past service for the purpose of pay fixation, pension etc. will be extended to me or not. If yes pl. send me copy of rule to my mail id i.e. [email protected]

SASI
10-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Dear friend,

Link to the orders issued by government of india on counting of past services for pensionery benefits between Central/State government & autonomous bodies are placed below. Some orders may help you.
http://persmin.gov.in/CircularReportForPensionForm2.asp?choice=36

regards

sasi

RKPATHAK
10-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Normaly pSUs do not agree to count pastservice rendered in Govt organisation. You may claim prorata retirement benefits from Govt