PDA

View Full Version : temprary/quasi permanent status/permnent status C.G Employee -defination

shubhamchawhan
29-09-2010, 04:27 PM
i was appointed as LDC. In the offer of appointment it was written that i will on probation for 2 years which may be increased by the appointing authority. But i served in the department for four years without any break in service and i didn't get any letter that your probation period has been extended then what would be my status?
I didn't receive any letter of confirmation of my service?
if i loose some benefits of being a permanent or quisi permanent employee who will be held responsible for this?

Victor
29-09-2010, 04:34 PM
i was appointed as LDC. In the offer of appointment it was written that i will on probation for 2 years which may be increased by the appointing authority. But i served in the department for four years without any break in service and i didn't get any letter that your probation period has been extended then what would be my status?
if i loose some benefits of being a permanent or quisi permanent employee who will be held responsible for this?

Until you receive a communication that you have satisfactorily completed your probation and also confirmed in service, you will be treated as a temporary govt. employee.

Victor

RKPATHAK
29-09-2010, 09:12 PM
As per Rule cases regarding completion of probation should be examined speedily and a CG should be informed within a periond of 6 weeks. In no case the probation case can be extended more than double the normal period of probation. In your case you have completed 4 years of service and not informed of probation has been extended, it shall be deemed to have completed satisfactorily. You can submit a representation to this effect.

tvenkatam
29-09-2010, 09:52 PM

Dear Friend,

Your probation period can not be extended any more. However, as long as your substantive/quasi permanent status is not declared, you will continue to be a temporary employee.

R K Rao
29-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Dear Friend,

Usually, a Departmental Committee at a certain level (establishment level for LDC, Class IV etc, next higher level for some category etc. exists... In my department they are called DPC IV (Class IV and LDC ), DPC III (LDC to UDC and LDC confirmation) and DPC II for higher promotions of one level below Gaz level etc. exists. It is the job of this DPC to study the ACRs etc. and confirm the employees from time to time. Usually, I think they meet twice in a year. So, you find out where is your DPC and from them find out why your confirmation has not yet come through. It is the duty of your office to convey about your appointment to them (for seniority roll, confirmtion etc). If it is nearby, better approach any friend in the DPC itself (DPC clerks).

In the yester-years (in my deptt), vacancies for confirmation used to be released by Department from year to year based on which employees were confirmed. Now it is not so. It is one time confirmation after completion of probation. I don't know what is the system in your office/department.

Hence, better to find outd and take action at least now.

Bye.

RKR

[p.s. all my posts are subject to approval/amendment by my learned seniors].