PDA

View Full Version : Date of Supperannuation on Holiday

ssiva67
24-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Dear Sir,

I like know your ideas in the following Scenario.

a) If the date of Superannuation Falls on Holiday ( OCT 2010) When will the Person retire?

b) Will it Be on 31/OCT/2010 or 29/OCT/2010

c) if 29/10 will he get full Salary for the Month.

d) what is the Order given by the Govt.

e) If any order are available please let me know the Number are send me the orders.

Regards,

Sivaramakrishnan
[email protected]

RKPATHAK
24-09-2010, 10:50 AM
A Government servant shall retire on the last day of the month in which his date of birth falls. In case the dte of birth is 1 of that month the date of retirement shall be preponed by last day of previous month. If the last date of the month happens to be holiday the GS shall retire on the last working day of the month. In any case the retireee GS shall draw salary for the full month

Victor
24-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Dear Sir,

I like know your ideas in the following Scenario.

a) If the date of Superannuation Falls on Holiday ( OCT 2010) When will the Person retire?

b) Will it Be on 31/OCT/2010 or 29/OCT/2010

c) if 29/10 will he get full Salary for the Month.

d) what is the Order given by the Govt.

e) If any order are available please let me know the Number are send me the orders.

Regards,

Sivaramakrishnan
[email protected]

The person will retire on the last day of the month even if it is a holiday. In the instant case it will be 31st October 2010.
Hence, he will also get the salary for the fully month.

Kindly refer to FR 56 for further details. Also please refer to GOI Order No. 3 below FR 56 pertaining to relinquishment of charge in case where the date of retirement happens to be a holiday.

Victor