PDA

View Full Version : List Subscriptions in User CP

kishore_62
23-09-2010, 10:55 PM
I would like to state that though I have subscribed to a no. of threads in this forum my list of subscriptions is showing empty causing a great difficulty for tracking subscribed threads. What is the reason? How can it be resolved? Kindly help.

Suresh
24-09-2010, 07:11 PM
I don't really know why your subscription list shows empty. But I have tried it myself and have found that it works without any problem for me.

Anyway try this.

Log into the forum first and then go to Settings. Then go to General Settings under My Account. Under 'Messaging & Notification', you will find the setting for 'Default Thread Subscription Mode:'. Change it to any of the choices as per your preference other than 'Do not subscribe'.

From now on any thread that you start or post to would be automatically added to your subscription list. Of course, you can add other threads of interest too.

kishore_62
26-09-2010, 10:11 PM
It was set to Instant, so I didnot change it. This thread has been listed in my subscriptions. I will observe for some more days and let you know.

kishore_62
27-09-2010, 10:28 PM
More information. There is no Tab for User CP in the window to which I log in. Quick link - List subscriptions returns this thread only. My Profile - Find all threads returns all the threads subscribed. That is there is no fast way to find all the threads started or participated into.

Suresh
28-09-2010, 03:16 PM
After logging in go to 'Settings' and the click on 'List Subscriptions'. You will get a list of all the threads that you are subscribed too. I hope this is what you are looking for. If not pls let me know.

kishore_62
28-09-2010, 10:52 PM
Yes that is what I am looking for. But, Settings-List Subscriptions is returning only one post i.e. the current one.

kishore_62
23-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Yes that is what I am looking for. But, Settings-List Subscriptions is returning only one post i.e. the current one.

I have found the way out. Subsciption before change of settings was not showing in list subscriptions. This can be solved by visiting the thread and select subcribe from thread tools.