PDA

View Full Version : transfer t.a.

shubhamchawhan
22-09-2010, 04:14 PM
I served an an LDC for four years in Ministry of Water Resource thereafter resigned technically and joined as Tax-Assistant in Income Tax Department where I again served for a year thereafter I again resigned on technical ground and joined as Inspector in Central Excise Department.
My service is continue and am I able to get transfer T.A.?

sinha_audit
22-09-2010, 09:35 PM
You are not entitled for transfer T.A., reason being you are not transferred to join elsewhere but left the previous cadre to join another. You will not be granted joining time either. Although your service continues, subject to your availing of leave admissible for the gap between getting relieved from one place and joining another.

shubhamchawhan
29-09-2010, 04:16 PM
sinha audit Sir
The thing is this that each time i got no objection certificate for appearing in examination and left the prevous post in public interest to attain higher pay and performing greater duties. i will soon refer u a paragraph from FRSR II.
KIndly guide me in this issue
thank u for your reply.
Reply of other members are also awaited.

Victor
29-09-2010, 04:47 PM
sinha audit Sir
The thing is this that each time i got no objection certificate for appearing in examination and left the prevous post in public interest to attain higher pay and performing greater duties. i will soon refer u a paragraph from FRSR II.
KIndly guide me in this issue
thank u for your reply.
Reply of other members are also awaited.

As per TA rules, Joining time, Joining time pay as well as Transfer TA is admissible to permanent, provisionally permanent and quasi-permanent Central Govt. employees appointed to posts under the Central Government either on the results of competitive examination which is open to both Government servants and others or after an interview for appointment to such posts.

Victor

RKPATHAK
29-09-2010, 09:09 PM
You can get the transfer TA and joining time provided your service is counted for all purpose