PDA

View Full Version : Ltc

geeta
18-09-2010, 01:01 PM
I want to avail LTC from Bhopal to Andaman Nicobar. My grade pay is 4200. My husband and two children are depentent on me. My daughter's age is 12 years and my son is 5 years old. From Bhopal to chennai i can tralvel by air. and from chennai to Andaman to Nicobar how i will travel via ship or air. Sir i want to travel by air. In which class i am entitled. suggest me.

geeta

sudhirshrma
18-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Madam,
I think with grade pay of 4200/- you are not entitled to travel by Air. So pls check with u'r accounts person so that u may not face problems in settling bills
sudhir

Victor
18-09-2010, 10:52 PM
I want to avail LTC from Bhopal to Andaman Nicobar. My grade pay is 4200. My husband and two children are depentent on me. My daughter's age is 12 years and my son is 5 years old. From Bhopal to chennai i can tralvel by air. and from chennai to Andaman to Nicobar how i will travel via ship or air. Sir i want to travel by air. In which class i am entitled. suggest me.

geeta

Entitlement by air is only for officials with GP 5400 or above.

For GP 4200 the entitlement is AC II tier class by train.

For travel by ship from Chennai to A&N Islands, you are entitled to First/'A' Cabin Class in ships operated by the Shipping Corporation of India Limited.

Kindly refer to OM dated 23/9/2008 (http://finmin.nic.in/6cpc/TA%20Allowance.pdf) in this regard. These orders are also applicable to LTC cases.

aneesh
18-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Madam, You may plan your trip early. The fare from Chennai to Port Blair by air will be almost equal to the Ship fare by your entitled class. You may have to travel by 2AC from Bhopal to Chennai. If you travel by air you will be reimbursed only 2AC train fare.

geeta
20-09-2010, 03:21 PM
Thank you Victor Sir

I want to know my second child age is 5 years and in train we have to avial full ticket and as well as in ship we have to avial full ticket. This will be reimbursed by my office or not. Otherwise we have to pay from my pocket.

geeta

RKPATHAK
20-09-2010, 03:58 PM
You can perform journey by any mode of transport but your claim be restricted to AC 2Tier Train fare between Bhopal to Kolkata and Ship from Kolkata to Port Blair & back

Victor
20-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Thank you Victor Sir

I want to know my second child age is 5 years and in train we have to avial full ticket and as well as in ship we have to avial full ticket. This will be reimbursed by my office or not. Otherwise we have to pay from my pocket.

geeta

Whatever charges are payable for a 5 year child to travel by rail/ship would be payable to you by your office.

Victor

prabha
06-10-2010, 10:43 AM
You are right. airfares from kolkata-Port blair during March is around 5500-6000 which will be reimbursed fully as ship entitlement will be 6340 ie A class fare and Feb-Mar is the best season to travel to Port Blair