PDA

View Full Version : Countin Past Service for Pension and Other Benefits

pawansharma
17-09-2010, 05:58 AM
Sir,
I have worked as Sub-Inspector (5500-9000 pre revised)in Railways for 6 years 1 month ( from September 2002 to Oct. 2008), then I have applied to the post of HR (8000-13000 pre revised) in Rajasthan State PSU through Departmental permission. On selection, i was relieved by Railway dept. accepting my technical resignation & retaining my lien as per rules. In Rajasthan, as per officials of Finance department, the scheme of counting service of central/central Autonomous body's employee for pension doesn't exist after 1.1.2004 ( Insertion of NPS).
So, my querries are-

1. In my past service right from Sept. 2002 as i was governed by Old Pension Scheme, but as per State PSU norms, now New Pension Scheme is applicable on me. Shall i am eligible for counting past service and covered under old pension scheme?

2. i haven't got Pay Protection and an amount of Rs. 16800/- ( as Probationer Trainee for 2 years) monthly is paid to me, wheareas i draw last salary from Railway was 18860 ( Pay+Grade Pay) and allowances after 6th pay commission. can i get pay protection?

3. I haven't claimed for Gratuity and PF in my parent department, what can i do for continue these benefit in new department?

4. What are the conditions of extention of Lien after 2 years period, as my matter is processing in relevent departments and none reply is conveyed to me?

Kindly guide you all enlightened persons and help me also refer to applicable rulings if possible kindly send on my email address the copy of those circulars at [email protected] so that i may process my case in my department. In anticipation of help from you all members.

mpselvam
17-09-2010, 07:50 PM
You are eligible for old pension scheme since you have tenedred technical resignation, and appeared for the psot with departmental permission. kindly refer G.I.M.F., O.M.NO.1(7)(2)/2003/TA/245 DATED 20.04.2004. (SL.NO.21)

pawansharma
24-09-2010, 01:21 PM
You are eligible for old pension scheme since you have tenedred technical resignation, and appeared for the psot with departmental permission. kindly refer G.I.M.F., O.M.NO.1(7)(2)/2003/TA/245 DATED 20.04.2004. (SL.NO.21)

Please send this letter through email, if u have.
my email id is [email protected]
thanks