PDA

View Full Version : maternity leave

yogesh
16-09-2010, 06:33 PM
one of my relative selected as junior auditor through ssc,result was declared in april 2010.mean while she has been blessed with a girl child on 16.08.2010. now she received letter for medical examination and after declared medically fit she is supposed to join her duty.
what type of leave benefits she is entitled, particularly maternity and child care leave after joining her office.

tvenkatam
16-09-2010, 06:58 PM
one of my relative selected as junior auditor through ssc,result was declared in april 2010.mean while she has been blessed with a girl child on 16.08.2010. now she received letter for medical examination and after declared medically fit she is supposed to join her duty.
what type of leave benefits she is entitled, particularly maternity and child care leave after joining her office.

Dear friend,

As per the recent clarification dated 07.09.2010, CCL should not ordinarily be granted during probation period. Your relative will have to consult the officers concerned of the department in which she is appointed.

RKPATHAK
16-09-2010, 09:22 PM
Since the baby was borne before inductment of an employee in govt service, maternity leave not admissible.However CCL can be granted at the discretion of the competent authority

Victor
17-09-2010, 10:04 AM

Maternity Leave is not admissible as the delivery is over.

As regards Child Care Leave OM dated 7/9/2010 (http://persmin.gov.in/WriteReadData/Estt/13018_1_2010-Estt.-Leave.pdf) prescribes the following condition:

"(iii) CCL should not ordinarily be granted during the probation period except in case of certain extreme situations where the leave sanctioning authority is fully satisfied about the need of Child Care Leave to the probationer. It may also be ensured that the period for which this leave is sanctioned during probation is minimal."

Victor

prasannakumar
18-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Sirs,
If the leave sanctioning authority is convinced, the employee shall be granted CCL in special cases. In reality, in general, every case will be requested special case only.

Prasanna Kumar

tvenkatam
18-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Sirs,
If the leave sanctioning authority is convinced, the employee shall be granted CCL in special cases. In reality, in general, every case will be requested special case only.

Prasanna Kumar

Dear Friend,

It all depends on how the leave sanctioning authority interprets the rule.

verse.versha
15-12-2010, 01:41 PM
can i join office in between maternity leave.
like if i take maternity for 3 months , join office for 15 days and then again take maternity leave for next 3 moths.
what is the procedure for central goverment employees.

Victor
15-12-2010, 02:22 PM
can i join office in between maternity leave.
like if i take maternity for 3 months , join office for 15 days and then again take maternity leave for next 3 moths.
what is the procedure for central goverment employees.

There is no provision in CCS(Leave) Rules, 1972 to avail maternity leave in spells.

Victor

R.Devaraju
16-12-2010, 09:26 AM
special disability leave

RKPATHAK
16-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Special disability leave is admissible if disability happened while discharge in duty

yogesh
29-12-2010, 08:46 PM
can R/H be prefixed to gazetted holidays followed by earned leave,e.g. 24th dec R/H holiday and EL wef 27 dec to 29 dec. would 25th and 26 th dec counted as leave or not

RKPATHAK
30-12-2010, 09:15 AM
RH can prefix any kind of leave