PDA

View Full Version : RTI- Case Law Digest

R K Rao
10-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Dear Friends,

When I had joined the on line RTI Course conducted by the DOPT and CGG Hyderabad, I had the opportunity to read the Case-Law Digest of CIC through which a lot of knowledge on the subject could be gained.

But after having completed the course, now I do not have access to the said case-laws, which might have been updated incorporating various fresh rulings/cases.

I am planning to purchase a CIC Case Law Digest through office which consists of 3 volumes and costs around Rs. 3000/- . But after some time, even this would become outdated and I may have to seek fresh publication.

But if there is a way to keep accessing the case law digest on line at the RTI site, then , I think, this problem would be solved.

I tried to register my name once again but the site is not accepting since my email id is same and I do not want to enter with another ID. I want to let them know that I was lucky to pass the first time with good marks and want to enter only to learn more case laws . Moreover, if I join once again, I think I will be depriving some new applicant of his chance since only limited number of people appear to be taken in each batch.

So any advice in this regard, Sirs?

Regards

RK