PDA

View Full Version : Ltc

RKPATHAK
26-08-2010, 03:59 PM
My son has been selected for appointment in a multi national company(.) before joining the organisation he is required to undergo training at chennai(.0 the company won't be paying ta for the journey between delhi and chennai(.) during training he will get stipend rs 22,000/-(.) my querry is that my son is unemployed at the time of onward journey and shall not be having any income(.) when he return from training, he will be an earning(.) i trhough this forum request elders to kindly let me know whether i can claim ltc for one way journey in respect of my son(.0

tvenkatam
26-08-2010, 06:55 PM
My son has been selected for appointment in a multi national company(.) before joining the organisation he is required to undergo training at chennai(.0 the company won't be paying ta for the journey between delhi and chennai(.) during training he will get stipend rs 22,000/-(.) my querry is that my son is unemployed at the time of onward journey and shall not be having any income(.) when he return from training, he will be an earning(.) i trhough this forum request elders to kindly let me know whether i can claim ltc for one way journey in respect of my son(.0

Dear friend,

As per GOI Decision (5) I (i) below Rule 7 of CCS (LTC) Rules, 1988 a dependent son/daughter getting employment is entitled to reimbursement in respect of outward journey only.

RKPATHAK
26-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Thank you very much mr venkat(.) i always found your directions valuable(.)