PDA

View Full Version : Shift Rate OTA...!

badhurv007
23-08-2010, 02:06 PM
One of my friend is working as cashier / Dealing Asst. of Accounts section (one part) / Dealing Assistant of Transport Section in the Doordarshan Maintenance Centre, Silchar.

The Dealing Assistant of transport section at our nearby DDK, Silchar drawing OTA as per shift rate.(In our AIR / DDK - OTA will be given in Shift Rates whoever on duty...)

Accordingly he also applied for the same in my office with relevant papers collected from DDK, Silchar along with OTA proposals (duly signed by the H.O.O.).

But the Head Clerk of his office made objection on it by writing one page noting as the Dealing Assistant of transport section in DMC have no odd hours duty etc.etc...like AIR & DDK.

Hence it is not admissible to me. Finally H.O.O. forwarded the same to the Directorate, New Delhi for necessary clarification.

Now it is more than six months running no reply in this regard has been received from the Dte, N. Delhi.

Pls advice and if any body have relevant orders or other documents in this regard, Pls. send me at [email protected]

with regards...