PDA

View Full Version : DAE PRIS during EOL

srikums
13-08-2010, 12:08 PM
I would like to know whether PRIS is paid for the EOL period also. I know that EOL period is considered as 'ON DUTY" (vide DAE order on clarification), but whether PRIS arrears for the EOL period is paid after the individual joins back. The EOL period is officially sanctioned to undertake one year research study abroad. The doubt is because of two points: 1) PRIS is meant to be for the performance in the previous year. and 2) PRIS is introduced for the individual's performance in the department and as EOL period is also for research pertaining to the department and the individual's mandatorily executing a bond for 4 subsequent years to serve the department.
Someone please clarify.

sundarar
26-08-2010, 07:38 AM
I would like to know whether during the said EOL period, pay and allowances have been drawn or only leave of absence was sanctioned.

srikums
27-09-2010, 01:40 PM
During the said EOL period, pay and allowances were not drawn but after EOL I had paid the statutory contribution due.
(I wonder whether it is possible at all to draw pay and allowance during EOL, that too when it is for 1 year)

sundarar
26-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Sorry for the delay of an year for replying by me. If the EOL is considered as `ON DUTY' since your goodself have said so, then the pay and allowances will also be payable during the said Duty period. Otherwise, the said period of 1 year appears to be `Dies-non' means no work no pay. Since no work, no question of PRIS. This is my understanding.