PDA

View Full Version : Entitlement of Transportation

ajitmeitei27
23-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Is the Entitlement of transportation of personnel effect on retirement same as in transfer case ?

1. What is the entitlement weight for transporting of personnel effect by road on retirement having grade pay of Rs 4200/- ?

2. A mate of mine is retiring on 31 july 2010, but he carried all his personnel effect during April, 2010, can he claim the bill ? or should he change the date of transporting his personnel effect ?

RKPATHAK
23-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Whether he has taken permission for transporting personal effect before his retirement

ajitmeitei27
23-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Whether he has taken permission for transporting personal effect before his retirement

As he has not yet retired, can he take permission now ?

R K Rao
28-07-2010, 05:50 PM
As he has not yet retired, can he take permission now ?

Since he has not retired he can apply now and since such cases are rare, sanction will be accorded by competant authority.

No harm in trying.

Regards

RK

ajitmeitei27
03-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Since he has not retired he can apply now and since such cases are rare, sanction will be accorded by competant authority.

No harm in trying.

Regards

RK

Many many thanks, now my friend got permission for the same.

lastly one more doubt about submission of bill regarding journeys of the retiring officer, since after retiring the employee will not be able to come to his last place of posting for submission of the bill, can he submit his journey bill in advance ?

sriverma
04-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Can eligible Govt. Employee travel in first class. Pl send Memorandum regarding this issue.

Thanks
A S Verma

RKPATHAK
04-08-2010, 03:12 PM
I have not seen the word notionalpromotion in any book(.) it may be a person who had been granted the benefit of acp and later given regular promotion(.) the period between acp and regular promotion may be notional promotion(.) other s may comment

RKPATHAK
04-08-2010, 03:30 PM
some trains stil have first class and a person drawing grade pay of rs 4200 and above is entitled to travel by first class(non ac)

prasannakumar
04-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Many many thanks, now my friend got permission for the same.

lastly one more doubt about submission of bill regarding journeys of the retiring officer, since after retiring the employee will not be able to come to his last place of posting for submission of the bill, can he submit his journey bill in advance ?

No. An officil, wheter working or retired has to submit the bill after completion of the journey only.

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

ramanrao60
04-08-2010, 04:46 PM
if retired person is at a different place,he can always send his bills by post to the last office where he served

Sricharan Panda
15-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Sir
At the time of retirement my Grade pay was 7600. I have transported my Car by carrier(BY TRUCK) FROM NEW DELHI TO BHUBANESWAR(2000KM). What will be mu entitlement. An early reply requested.