PDA

View Full Version : Widowed daughter as dependent of Family Pensioner

r21vvrao
14-07-2010, 03:05 PM
I wish to Know whether a family pensioner( Husband -Railway employee of S E Railway died in 2005 and he did not declare widowed daughter as dependent as he was not aware of the rules) of Railways can add her Widowed daughter as dependent for Railway passes, Medical and other benefits . If so how to proceed for declaration as dependent. Is this circular No 1/19 /03- P&PW of 30th August 2004 applicable in this case.Please guide me on this subject.

RKPATHAK
15-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Only govt servant can declare dependant family members(.0 this privilage is nto available to family pensioner

Kanaujiaml
16-07-2010, 07:36 AM
I wish to Know whether a family pensioner( Husband -Railway employee of S E Railway died in 2005 and he did not declare widowed daughter as dependent as he was not aware of the rules) of Railways can add her Widowed daughter as dependent for Railway passes, Medical and other benefits . If so how to proceed for declaration as dependent. Is this circular No 1/19 /03- P&PW of 30th August 2004 applicable in this case.Please guide me on this subject.

Has widowed daughter got a scucession certificate issued from Court as per provisions of succession law ? If so, then, she can apply enclosing copy of succession certificate to the concerned Railway Office for family pension.