PDA

View Full Version : Additional HRA for NE region

dgmpa_netf
25-09-2008, 04:31 PM
As per the existing rule additional HRA is admissible for officers poseted to NE region from out side where family is kept in last station of posting. The HRA rate is also drawn as per last pay drawn w. r t last station.

my quary is whether HRA rate shall be changed in view of SPC ? for example if on person is posted in Sep'07 to NE region from outside, whether HRA benefit shall be based on new pay scale as per SPC or at the old rate?

Thanks

sudacgwb
14-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Generally the existing rules do not allow changing the HRA amount which is fixed at the time of posting to NE.

But, the govt. issued a clarification recently, when the HRA of Bangalore was changed from 15 to 30 % allowing already serving people in NE, who had gone from Bangalore to get the enhanced rates.

I will try to get hold of that communication which will help in this regard; you may post your emailID to me;

RKPATHAK
07-10-2010, 06:01 AM
HRA for the NE Region shall vary from 15 to 30% of basic +GP depending upon the place of posting and it can be claimed additionally if you do not belong to North Eastern Region and posted there but kept your family at the last station of posting

ramanrao60
07-10-2010, 10:03 AM
its 10 to 20 % only
in north east there is no X class city