PDA

View Full Version : Time Required for First Salary !

Arvind Hiwale
02-07-2010, 04:59 PM
:(How much time it takes to get first salay of any Central Govt. officer?
I'm in a Central Govt. Dept. There are other 15/16 new officers joined in this office. After joining it takes at least 4/5 moths to get 1st salary.
Even provisional salary is not been given.

I had worked in State Govt. & Other dept. of Central Govt. but never faced such problem.

The office staff is saying that it takes time for Notification, then we will be enrolled in to Dept. then we will get salary. Is so much time is taken for this procedure?
We are selected by UPSC. our friends at zonal offices are getting salary immidietly. This problem is in only HQ. This is not a new Dept.

Pls. advice us we are leaving away from home state with family.:(

prasannakumar
02-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Sir,

It is very astonishing. As far as my knowledge goes, even the first salary (duty pay - no. of days worked) to all CG employees would be paid to the employees on the last working day of the month. However, I am not aware of the system prevailing in your department. In my department the system mentioned is followed.

Hope your problem would be soled without delay

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

RKPATHAK
02-07-2010, 09:31 PM
It is pity for your department that your salary has not been paid for 4-5 months(.) non payment of salary without valid reason is a criminal breach of contract and this may lead to jail to the ddo(.) he should have paid your provisional salary based on minimum of the scale you were working(.) normally persons joining between 1 and 15 are paid on the last day of the month(.) in case of others the salary is paid on the last day of next month(.) to avoid harassment portion of salary can also be paid in mid