PDA

View Full Version : Procedure for Roster Maintenance.

SUROJIT MONDAL
18-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Respected Members,

In our Directorate(Govt. of WestBengal) of Industrial Training,earlier there was only 01(one) post of Joint Director.The said post is promotional. No roster was maintained for that particular post. But, recently additional 03(three) posts are being created. Now I want to know how roster will be maintained for the said 03(three) posts.Also, I want to know from which point(whether from point no 01 in fifty point roster?) the roster will be maintained for such posts.

Surojit Mondal.

aneesh
18-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Respected Members,

In our Directorate(Govt. of WestBengal) of Industrial Training,earlier there was only 01(one) post of Joint Director.The said post is promotional. No roster was maintained for that particular post. But, recently additional 03(three) posts are being created. Now I want to know how roster will be maintained for the said 03(three) posts.Also, I want to know from which point(whether from point no 01 in fifty point roster?) the roster will be maintained for such posts.

Surojit Mondal.

sir

roster point will start from one. if all these are promotional posts all will come under general category. separate roster are to be made for promotion and direct recruitment.

SUROJIT MONDAL
18-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Sir,

Thanks for ur reply. Another point in this context, I am eager to know whether 50 point roster will be followed for such 03 nos promotional posts. If it is 50 point roster, then the point no 01 is 'sc'. In such case, how all (03) the posts will come under gen category? Kindly explain if u don't mind.

Surojit Mondal

aneesh
27-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Sir,

Thanks for ur reply. Another point in this context, I am eager to know whether 50 point roster will be followed for such 03 nos promotional posts. If it is 50 point roster, then the point no 01 is 'sc'. In such case, how all (03) the posts will come under gen category? Kindly explain if u don't mind.

Surojit Mondal

You may please refer to Swamy's Hand Book. The No. of posts are less than 13 in that particular cadre (Four in the present case) Are you following the post based reservation roster as applicable to CG employees? The model roster upto 13 posts is given in the book.

RKPATHAK
27-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Post based roster shall be applicable(.) procedure has clearly been explained in swamy'shand book