PDA

View Full Version : Pay protection on counting my past service

rkrishna
12-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Dear all respected,

i worked in dae for 6 years and i joined in isro upon technical resignation form dae in august 2007 in the scale of 5500-175-9300.(pre revised) my past service is counted. I represented for the pay protection.
At the time of joining isro my pay was 6900 in scale of 5500-175-9300.(pre revised)
but i have been fixed at initial pay of 5500. At the time of joining the department also given in writing that the payprotection matter will be considered.
After 6 cpc my pay fixed as 13500(9300+4200 gp).
I required details regarding the pay fixation and what will be the pay after fixation?
I am not getting any reply from the department also. I desperately need the help of the experts like you in solving the problem.
Can anybody explain the fixation and orders related to that.

Thanking you.

dksingha
17-12-2010, 11:18 PM
The same case happen with me in ISRO
what happened in your case.
please inform me

veraich
24-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Dear members

May please read my post. I have also cited a similar case.
http://gconnect.in/forums/showthread.php?1900-Potection-of-Pay-on-appointment-to-Autonomous-Org-PSU

And i am awaiting comments from Sr. members like Sh. Venkatam, Sh. Pathak Sh. Victor and alike.

As i perceive, in your case no pay protection has been allowed on ground that the movement is not from Govt. to Govt. but from Govt. to autonomous body (ISRO, is it autonomous body or PSU?). As per CCS Pension Rules (see Appendices. probably Appex. VI) under title Pay fixation, an employee is free to negotiate pay. This is not alike pay fixation under FR22 for Govt. to Govt. movement.

Accordingly, you seem to have been granted fresh start at Rs. 5500 in pay scale of Rs. 5500-175-9000. And after implementation of 6th CPC, the pay of Govt. servent joining service on or after 1.1.2006 in GP 4200 is given initial start of Rs. 9300 in Pay band 2 in accordance with Section II of Part-A of First Schedule to CCS (RP) Rules, 2008.

Thanking you,

Hardeep

R.Devaraju
25-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Dear Krishna.
Your pay shall be protected as per FR 22, GIOs 28,29 & 30. Please see page no 48,para no 14 of Swamys Handbook 2010. You may remind your administration.

veraich
27-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Dear Sh. R Devaraju ji,
What i perceive is that GIO 28-30 under FR22 relate to the methodology of fixation of pay from some categories of employees taking up job under Central Govt. only.
However, its applicability to those who move from Central govt. to PSU is doubted. May please refer to Appendix 7, 'Grant of Prorate Retirement benefits to Govt. servants permanently tranferred to PSU, autonomous bodies. OM No. 28016/5/85-Estt. (C) dated 31.1.1986 under Para Pay fixation .
Thus to my perception no pay protection is admissble over and above what is approved at the time of Selection, where the appearing Central Govt. employee is free to negotiate salary, in terms of OM ibid.

Hardeep

veraich
27-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Respected Members,

I also seek the views of Sh. Victor, Sasi, tvenkatam. Pl enlighten

Hardeep

dksingha
30-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Dear members

May please read my post. I have also cited a similar case.
http://gconnect.in/forums/showthread.php?1900-Potection-of-Pay-on-appointment-to-Autonomous-Org-PSU

And i am awaiting comments from Sr. members like Sh. Venkatam, Sh. Pathak Sh. Victor and alike.

As i perceive, in your case no pay protection has been allowed on ground that the movement is not from Govt. to Govt. but from Govt. to autonomous body (ISRO, is it autonomous body or PSU?). As per CCS Pension Rules (see Appendices. probably Appex. VI) under title Pay fixation, an employee is free to negotiate pay. This is not alike pay fixation under FR22 for Govt. to Govt. movement.

Accordingly, you seem to have been granted fresh start at Rs. 5500 in pay scale of Rs. 5500-175-9000. And after implementation of 6th CPC, the pay of Govt. servent joining service on or after 1.1.2006 in GP 4200 is given initial start of Rs. 9300 in Pay band 2 in accordance with Section II of Part-A of First Schedule to CCS (RP) Rules, 2008.

Thanking you,

Hardeep
I have rendered technical resignation from central autonomous body to join central government. Whether my pay will be protected as i was drawing more salary in the parent department. till date requesting for pay protection.

veraich
05-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Dear Mr. Singha. May please refer to GIO 24 of FR22 Page 68 of FRSR Part I. Its clear.

Hardeep

veraich
05-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Dear Mr. Singha

As per FR22 GIO 24 Page 68 FRSR Part I 2010 Edition (swamy Publications) pay protectionis granted to candidates who are appointed as direct recruits from Universrities, PSUsSemi Govt. Instt. and Autonomous bodies.

Hardeep

dksingha
07-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Dear Hardeep,
GIO 24 of FR 22 as referred by you has been superceeded by GIO 26 of FR22 page 71. FRST part I
In this pay protection is granted when the recruitment is through interview and not through open competitive examination on direct recruitment.
In our case central government taken written test and interview both.
nowhere in the advertisement it was mentioned that it is a open competitive examination. It was open to both candidates working in govt. sector and private having some special qualifications/criteria.

In above situation kindly clarify about the admissibility of Pay protection under GIO 26 of FR 22 (from central autonomous body to central government , lien retained by autonomous body, technical resignation in AB)
Kindly reply

dksingha

Dear Mr. Singha. May please refer to GIO 24 of FR22 Page 68 of FRSR Part I. Its clear.

Hardeep

dksingha
07-01-2011, 11:52 PM
what is a open competitive examination.
Whether it is written exam and skill test: based on which SSC offers appointment
or it is written exam + interview.

what is the meaning of this open competitive examination in reference to FR 22 GIO 26, regarding pay protection of Autonomous body candidates while their joining the central government on technical resignation.(applied through proper channel)

Please reply.

dksingha
02-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Dear Hardeep,
What is your opinion about FR 22 GIO 26. Whether it superceeds GIO 24 or it is another clarification based on GIO 24.
Please reply

dksingha