PDA

View Full Version : Voluntary retirement rules

shantishudha
22-04-2010, 09:46 AM
kindly guide me in the following situation:

Earn leave in the notice period ( Maharashtra state gov)

(a) Whether one can apply for EL to run concurrently with the notice
period without insisting on resumption to duty
after expiry of leave?
(b) Is it necessary to be on duty on
the last working day?
(c) if for some reason one could not rejoin on the last day to retire, then what happens to the pension?

thanks

kgkacharya
23-04-2010, 09:40 PM
kindly guide me in the following situation:

Earn leave in the notice period ( Maharashtra state gov)

(a) Whether one can apply for EL to run concurrently with the notice
period without insisting on resumption to duty
after expiry of leave?
(b) Is it necessary to be on duty on
the last working day?
(c) if for some reason one could not rejoin on the last day to retire, then what happens to the pension?

thanks
Dear Madam,
The Pension Rules applicable to Maharastra State Government is not known. However, as per Central Government Pension Rules, i.e. CCS [Pension Rules] 1972, a Govt. servant giving notice of voluntary retirement may also apply, before the expiry of the notice, for the leave standing to his/her credit which may be granted to him/her to run concurrently with the period of notice. He/she need not be on duty on the last working day. If he/she could not rejoin on the last day to retire, the emoluments for the purpose of pension will be the emoluments which he/she would have drawn had he not been absent from duty.

shantishudha
25-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Thank you sir for your kind reply.
Is not Maharashtra CCS pension rule and central govt CCS pension rule almost same?
Voluntary retirement rule regarding leave in the notice period and rejoining on the last working day, I hope MCCS pension rule and CCS pension rule guideline are same.
What is your opinion?
Is there any website link where i can find the exact rule regarding my above explained situation.

I also want to thank gconnect.in to allow me to be a member of this very informative website.
Thanks gconnect

shantishudha
24-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Need Help and need more clarification
1. Is rejoining required after the authorized accumulated leave which ran con-currently with 3 months notice period before the retirement to get VRS Pension?
2. If rejoining is required how it can be done in case the leave and the notice period ends on the same date which is a national holiday?
3. Is each State Govt ( Kerala, Gujrat etc )VRS Pension rule different from the Central Govt. VRS Pension rule?
4. If the rejoining after leave before retirement (end of the notice period) is the requirement in some State VRS pension rule and there is no rejoining because of ignorance of rules, how this error can be rectified according to the VRS Pension and leave rule to get the pension?
Thanks in Advance