PDA

View Full Version : LTC-Retirement

R K Rao
21-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Sirs,

I lost sight of the rules (and may be some discussions here) on LTC. Hence this question.

A gentlemen in my office is due for retirement in Feb 2011. He had applied the previous block of LTC and was permitted but could not get the amount due to some problem (I do not recollect, now).

He now feels that his previous sanction for LTC should be cancelled and he should be allowed to avail for the block now (I think time is still available) and he should also be allowed to avail LTC for 2010-2013.

Are these permissible?

Should I refer to LTC Rules (Swamy's) or any other order (Govt. letter)?

Regards and Thanks

RKR

[ Sorry for being so vague ]

haringp
22-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Sirs,

I lost sight of the rules (and may be some discussions here) on LTC. Hence this question.

A gentlemen in my office is due for retirement in Feb 2011. He had applied the previous block of LTC and was permitted but could not get the amount due to some problem (I do not recollect, now).

He now feels that his previous sanction for LTC should be cancelled and he should be allowed to avail for the block now (I think time is still available) and he should also be allowed to avail LTC for 2010-2013.

Are these permissible?

Should I refer to LTC Rules (Swamy's) or any other order (Govt. letter)?

Regards and Thanks

RKR

[ Sorry for being so vague ]
I think he shal be eligible for 2006-09 as well as 2010-13 block.
he shall have to give justification to dept as to why he could not proceed on LTC ? because his leave would have been sanctioned based on that.
if dept is satisfied with explaination he shall be permitted for 2006-09.

R K Rao
22-04-2010, 08:47 PM
I think he shal be eligible for 2006-09 as well as 2010-13 block.
he shall have to give justification to dept as to why he could not proceed on LTC ? because his leave would have been sanctioned based on that.
if dept is satisfied with explaination he shall be permitted for 2006-09.

Dear Mr. Hari,

Thank you very much. We shall take up his case accordingly.

Regards

RKR