PDA

View Full Version : Special LTC to NE Region.

nayakccw
19-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Respected Learned Members,
My queries are related to special LTC to NE Region as follows:-
1)Can an official who has already availed "anywhere in India LTC" during the block year 2006-09 by converting his "2006-07 hometown" LTC avail Special LTC to NE Region by converting his 2nd set of home town LTC of 2008-09.
2)Can an official already posted in NE Region say at Itanagar can avail this special LTC to a place within NE region say Gangtok or Agartala in the above condition.The official hails from outside NE Region.
3)What shall happen if the official is the native himself from within the NE region but his present place of posting is not his home town.
4)Can an official avail an all India LTC by converting his 1st set of home town LTC and again to Spl LTC by converting the 2nd set of home town LTC.
nayakccw

kgkacharya
19-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Respected Learned Members,
My queries are related to special LTC to NE Region as follows:-
1)Can an official who has already availed "anywhere in India LTC" during the block year 2006-09 by converting his "2006-07 hometown" LTC avail Special LTC to NE Region by converting his 2nd set of home town LTC of 2008-09.
2)Can an official already posted in NE Region say at Itanagar can avail this special LTC to a place within NE region say Gangtok or Agartala in the above condition.The official hails from outside NE Region.
3)What shall happen if the official is the native himself from within the NE region but his present place of posting is not his home town.
4)Can an official avail an all India LTC by converting his 1st set of home town LTC and again to Spl LTC by converting the 2nd set of home town LTC.
nayakccw
I think the clarification No. 5 & 8 issued by DOPT vide OM dated 14.05.2008 will clear your doubts. The OM may be found in DOPT website linked to:http://www.persmin.nic.in/writedata/CircularNotification/ScanDocument/CCS_LTC_Rules.pdf