panchabavimm
09-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Sir
Has anybody created "Pay package ( whether .xls or foxpro / dbase) for
central govt. pay bills, please?
I could not find one so far?

sdharan
10-04-2010, 10:03 AM
This calculator depends upon the requirements of the user department and according to one's need base and can be generated by way of using simple techniques in excel. There are various web sites offering tutorials for making user friendly utilities. search for the same.

aneesh
10-04-2010, 06:05 PM
This calculator depends upon the requirements of the user department and according to one's need base and can be generated by way of using simple techniques in excel. There are various web sites offering tutorials for making user friendly utilities. search for the same.

Dear friend

The program may be common for most of the govt. offices. Slight modifications as per the user needs will be made by the supplier. If you know any of the suppliers (reputed) providing software solutions for pay package, Establishment matters etc. may be informed.

naukar
11-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Dear Friend

NIC is providing the Pay Prog. free of cost to Govt. departments. They also train the staff members and modify the Prog. as per requirements. You may contact NIC centre nearby.

aneesh
11-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Dear Friend

NIC is providing the Pay Prog. free of cost to Govt. departments. They also train the staff members and modify the Prog. as per requirements. You may contact NIC centre nearby.

Dear friend

Are you using any of the softwares of NIC (pay programme) for your office use. Are these programs are user friendly. CAB's can also get these softwares from them free of cost. Can you please give your feed back.

panchabavimm
12-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Dear sirs,
In fact, i made one workbook of pay bills with excel sheets linked to one another. Schedules can be updated automatically. But it would be fine if
that can generate LPC, Income tax and payslip like related things too. ( am I greedy !!!)

baljeet
12-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Sir, I have read your post and I think my design for Salary Pension Tax Calculator is right what you want. Please read my post under Income Tax Forum and download it from my web page.

https://sites.google.com/site/baljeetpage/

Regards, Baljeet (junior member )