PDA

View Full Version : employees under NPS in case of transfer

panchabavimm
08-04-2010, 12:46 PM
A person was working in Defence Accounts Dept. under New Pension Scheme. He resigned to that technically on selection by SSC and joined as Inspr. of CEx. He has received PRAN under NPS in DAD. We are deducting CPF every month and not able to upload in nsdl.cra. Because he was a subscriber under previous DDO earlier. So this present DDO cannot log in and upload . What is the procedure in this case ?

rvenkat
08-04-2010, 05:07 PM
A person was working in Defence Accounts Dept. under New Pension Scheme. He resigned to that technically on selection by SSC and joined as Inspr. of CEx. He has received PRAN under NPS in DAD. We are deducting CPF every month and not able to upload in nsdl.cra. Because he was a subscriber under previous DDO earlier. So this present DDO cannot log in and upload . What is the procedure in this case ?

sir,
pl inform the appointed on or after 01.01.04 or not. inform the tier 1 or 2. have u got PRAN No. or not. NPS subscription thro pay deduction or not. after that analyize.

panchabavimm
09-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Sir,
appointed on 11.06.2004 at Defence Accounts Dept. Dehradun
Tier I deduction is made from salaries.
Got PRAN no. too

rvenkat
09-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Sir,
appointed on 11.06.2004 at Defence Accounts Dept. Dehradun
Tier I deduction is made from salaries.
Got PRAN no. too

nice. then ur new dept will continue to deduct contribution with same PRAN No. there is only one PRAN No. & no changing of PRAN No. for evey dept. u can use / contribute with same PRAN No. irrespective of Dept changing.

panchabavimm
09-04-2010, 04:04 PM
the problem is
my DDO is not able to enter my details after entering in his account ( using his office log in id and pwd). he says i am not subscribed to him so he could not !

aneesh
10-04-2010, 06:00 PM
the problem is
my DDO is not able to enter my details after entering in his account ( using his office log in id and pwd). he says i am not subscribed to him so he could not !

Dear friend

You may approach NSDL to sort out your problem. They will definetely help you out

panchabavimm
12-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Thank you sir...

R K Rao
13-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Dear friend

You may approach NSDL to sort out your problem. They will definetely help you out

Simultaneously, you write to the authority who allotted you the PRAN and also check how you were allotted earlier and how your present DDO allots number to the newly appointed ones (supposing you were the one newly appointed?). See if there is any difference and see also if any change in department code etc. is to be made? May be that will help. Also, as Mr. Aneesh pointed out, approach NSDL.

Rgds

RKR

panchabavimm
14-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Good morning,
The NSDL allots the PRAN which is unique. I think some "mapping" need tobe done from one DDO to DDO by themselves. Anyhow, it takes time for NPS to be completed in all aspects.