PDA

View Full Version : help me in resolving my case

jeyakumar
02-04-2010, 07:08 PM
sir,
i joined in EPFO on 15.06.2006. during my service i applied tax assistant exam through proper channel. i got NOCs both for skill test and appointment. but i was relieved on 19.11.2007 as a normal one. then i joined in income tax on 07.12.2007 due to unawareness of the consequences. Later i realised the essence of my past service. so, i have now applied for technical relieving.

now my queries follow:
1. if i got technical relieving, which kind of leave and to whom i have to apply for adjusting the in-between 17 days?

2. if the previous dept refuse to give technical relieving, can i move to CAT?

please clarify.

venkatcustoms
02-04-2010, 09:38 PM
sir,
i joined in EPFO on 15.06.2006. during my service i applied tax assistant exam through proper channel. i got NOCs both for skill test and appointment. but i was relieved on 19.11.2007 as a normal one. then i joined in income tax on 07.12.2007 due to unawareness of the consequences. Later i realised the essence of my past service. so, i have now applied for technical relieving.

now my queries follow:
1. if i got technical relieving, which kind of leave and to whom i have to apply for adjusting the in-between 17 days?

2. if the previous dept refuse to give technical relieving, can i move to CAT?

please clarify.

Dear Jeyakumar,

How did you represent to the previous department for relief - i mean whether you had mentioned in the resignation letter that you are resigning due to joining the new department viz. Income Tax Dept.?

If that is not the case, I am afraid that you may not be given technical resignation benefits.

Further, let me know whether u received any amount towards encashment of the E.L. you had accumulated in the previous department. As per the existing rules, if a person is resigning, amount equal to half of the credit of EL is admissible to be paid on resignation.

If you have received any such amount, I am afraid that you may not be given the technical resignation benefits.

jeyakumar
03-04-2010, 07:54 AM
dear venkat,

thank you for your reply.

1. i requested in my letter that i may be relieved to join in the income tax dept with quoting all references.

2. yes. unfortunately and as i wrongly guided, i got the encashment of E.L.
now i am ready to repay the amount i got as E.L. Encashment. and this might be a partial encashment, because i got the amount as per the pre-revised scale. but CPC is w.e.f.01.01.2006. is there any way to repay that?

please guide.

sraudit
03-04-2010, 12:21 PM
sorry dear,
they have accepted your resignation and not technical resignation. moreover they have even paid you the leave encashment. ignorence of rules is not an excuse.