PDA

View Full Version : Increment during studyleave

venkatesh
18-03-2010, 10:38 AM
I have been sanctioned Studyleave for 2 years. Whether am i eligible for increment of pay during study leave period? Administration of my Ministry is of the view that NO increment would be paid during study leave period. Is there any one who could confirm the above point?

tvenkatam
18-03-2010, 08:46 PM
I have been sanctioned Studyleave for 2 years. Whether am i eligible for increment of pay during study leave period? Administration of my Ministry is of the view that NO increment would be paid during study leave period. Is there any one who could confirm the above point?

Dear friend,

Increment can not be sanctioned and drawn during any kind of regular leave including study leave. However since the study leave has been sanctioned in your case, the service rendered during study leave will count for increment. There will be only monetary loss of increment till you join the post after the leave. There will be no postponement of date of increment.

prasannakumar
19-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Sir,
Though study leave is sanctioned, there will be no increment benefits during the leave period as in case of Earned leave. The increments will start to accrue only after your reporting for duty

Prasanna Kumar

venkatesh
24-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Thank you for your reply.