PDA

View Full Version : Age relaxation

aneesh
04-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Dear Members

I would like to know whether age relaxation is available to SC/ ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years) candidates against general unreserved posts to be filled by direct recruitment.

Please submit your replies and quote the relevant rule

With regards

aneesh
28-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Dear Members

I would like to know whether age relaxation is available to SC/ ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years) candidates against general unreserved posts to be filled by direct recruitment.

Please submit your replies and quote the relevant rule

With regards

So many members have viewed the above post. But no reply. Any senior members can help me or gconnect authorities.

VGNAMBIAR
29-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Dear Friend,

As per orders contained in OM No.36011/1/98-Estt (Res) dated 1-7-1998, in all types of Direct Recruitment, the reserved vacancies are to be filled up by the respective reserved category candidates selected applying relaxed standard in the matter of age, qualifications , experience etc, even if they come on merit in the select list. Only those reserved candidates who come on merit without any of these relaxations will be counted against unreserved vacancies.

aneesh
29-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Dear Friend,

As per orders contained in OM No.36011/1/98-Estt (Res) dated 1-7-1998, in all types of Direct Recruitment, the reserved vacancies are to be filled up by the respective reserved category candidates selected applying relaxed standard in the matter of age, qualifications , experience etc, even if they come on merit in the select list. Only those reserved candidates who come on merit without any of these relaxations will be counted against unreserved vacancies.

Sir

Thank you very much for your reply. Hope I can get the said OM in Swamy's Reservation and concession Book.

With regards

kgkacharya
31-03-2010, 01:09 AM
Sir

Thank you very much for your reply. Hope I can get the said OM in Swamy's Reservation and concession Book.

With regards

You can have the copy of OM dated 01.07.1998 from Ministry of Personnel & Training website directly by clicking:
http://www.persmin.nic.in/writedata/CircularNotification/ScanDocument/Notification_36011_1_98_Estt(Res).pdf

aneesh
01-04-2010, 11:12 PM
You can have the copy of OM dated 01.07.1998 from Ministry of Personnel & Training website directly by clicking:
http://www.persmin.nic.in/writedata/CircularNotification/ScanDocument/Notification_36011_1_98_Estt(Res).pdf

Dear Acharya

Thank you very much for your help. Sir I need one more clarification. Recently GOI has replaced ACR with APAR. Whether your office is following APAR Annual Performance appraisal report from the current year or the same old ACR's. In case if you have the APAR formats of all the cadres please inform how I can get the same in e form.

With regards

kgkacharya
02-04-2010, 02:01 AM
Dear Acharya

Thank you very much for your help. Sir I need one more clarification. Recently GOI has replaced ACR with APAR. Whether your office is following APAR Annual Performance appraisal report from the current year or the same old ACR's. In case if you have the APAR formats of all the cadres please inform how I can get the same in e form.

With regards

Dear Sri. Aneesh,
In our department the same old form is being used. However, the copy of the ACR is supplied to all the employees.
kgk acharya

aneesh
04-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Dear Sri. Aneesh,
In our department the same old form is being used. However, the copy of the ACR is supplied to all the employees.
kgk acharya

Dear Sir

Thank you for your reply. May be your dept are yet to implement APAR for want of complete details and formats.