PDA

View Full Version : Language control

R K Rao
18-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Dear Sir,

Recently, when I appreciated a person on the shout box, I was told to be cautious of the language we use because the GC is watching. I was also advised to use the box economically (though I had posted 3-4 posts and that too, in appreciation of a gentleman for his popularity).

However, I find that one or two persons are posting their shouts with very bad language (vulgarity) and not infrequently. Ofcourse they are angry because they find that many a people keeping using internet facilities and their time by using their shout box during office hours in discussion, some of which are repetitive.

But if they want to vent their anger, they could at least use harsh language but not vulgarity, I think because even ladies/ girls may be reading the contents of the shout box.

This is my humble appeal to them.

Regards

RKR

prasannakumar
19-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Sir,
It is painful that some of the members are misusing this forum to their disadvantages. I dont know what name has to be coined to these mischevious people. I am of the strong opinion that the admin of this forum should take note of it very seriously and stringent steps have to be initiated to stem this type of attitude in all possible ways (I donot know what can be done).

My sincere appeal to all is to refrain from such activities and a member like Mr. Rao should not be treated in the manner which his enthusiasm is curbed.

Rao sab, dont get disheartened, continue the good work

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

R K Rao
19-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Sir,
It is painful that some of the members are misusing this forum to their disadvantages. I dont know what name has to be coined to these mischevious people. I am of the strong opinion that the admin of this forum should take note of it very seriously and stringent steps have to be initiated to stem this type of attitude in all possible ways (I donot know what can be done).

My sincere appeal to all is to refrain from such activities and a member like Mr. Rao should not be treated in the manner which his enthusiasm is curbed.

Rao sab, dont get disheartened, continue the good work

Regards
Prasanna Kumar

===========================

Dear Mr. Prasanna Kumar

Thank you very much for the nice sentiments expressed by you.

Yes, this is a good forum and a lot many doubts we may have are clarified by learned and experienced people here. I have found people here give their time to study our problem and clear them as clearly as possible.

I, on behalf of the members of this forum, Welcome you (since you have just joined) and hope you will enjoy studying various case laws discussed here.

Some of the experts I have come across are :

Mr. Narayanan
Mr. Venkatam
Mr. Jitendra
Mr. Aneesh
(and more, I don't remember now)

All these days I have been only getting things clarified (particularly after the 6th CPC). But by being in this forum, I hope that some day, I may also be able to clarify the doubts of some people, at least.

Regards

RKR
--------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. - A polite (and humble) request to the GConnect Team/Authorities:

"Sirs, if each member on his joining this forum is welcomed by you (being the proper authorities) (like I have done above on your behalf for this new member), they will feel very happy. - You may like to ponder over this point ".