PDA

View Full Version : Ask GC

R K Rao
18-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Sirs,

I wanted to post a question at AskGC on the Home page but do not know how to do it.

I had asked the question on Shout Box more than once but it appears that most of questions are answered only to known people/ selectively.

Any advise please?

Regards

RKR

aneesh
18-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Sirs,

I wanted to post a question at AskGC on the Home page but do not know how to do it.

I had asked the question on Shout Box more than once but it appears that most of questions are answered only to known people/ selectively.

Any advise please?

Regards

RKR

Even I want to know how to ask GC. Will GC explain ?

R K Rao
19-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Even I want to know how to ask GC. Will GC explain ?

================

To

The GC authorities,

Sirs,

Awaiting your reply - How to ask a question under 'AskGC'.

Thanks

RKR

R K Rao
20-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I asked the GConnect authoritis how to post a question at AskGC.

I am told by them that it is more like a 'Frequently Asked Questions' and they don't receive questions there.

[ i.e. I think advice/ opinion is given by them based on mostly commonly asked questions]

Regards

RKR

aneesh
20-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Dear Mr. Aneesh,

I asked the GConnect authoritis how to post a question at AskGC.

I am told by them that it is more like a 'Frequently Asked Questions' and they don't receive questions there.

[ i.e. I think advice/ opinion is given by them based on mostly commonly asked questions]

Regards

RKR

Thank you Sir for your reply. Let me know whether any softwares - user friendly are available in the market on administration matters particularly establishment and personnel matters. What is the new procedure for writing ACR's. Whether the format has been changed from the current year. Please reply.

With regards

R K Rao
22-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Dear Mr. Aneesh,

The ACR has now been replaced by APAR (Annual Performance Assessment Report) in my department and the new format is given. After completion of the same, a copy has to be given to the individuals concerned. In case you wish to have a look at it, go to site dgqadefence.gov.in and keep watching the left side where you will find a link to aPAr. I think even the DOPT site may have one.

There is no point in giving you the channel for APAR because it varies from department to department. Your department will send it in due course. It is applicable from 1.4.2009 onwards.

As regards to software on adm matters, I am not aware. But if I come across , I shall let you know.

Regards

RKR

aneesh
23-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Dear Mr. Aneesh,

The ACR has now been replaced by APAR (Annual Performance Assessment Report) in my department and the new format is given. After completion of the same, a copy has to be given to the individuals concerned. In case you wish to have a look at it, go to site dgqadefence.gov.in and keep watching the left side where you will find a link to aPAr. I think even the DOPT site may have one.

There is no point in giving you the channel for APAR because it varies from department to department. Your department will send it in due course. It is applicable from 1.4.2009 onwards.

As regards to software on adm matters, I am not aware. But if I come across , I shall let you know.

Regards

RKR

Sir,

Thank you for your reply. Further I had sent you the mail the orders you wanted on NPS. Did you got ? We got these orders from NSDL. You may contact Ms. Reena who is dealing with introduction of NPS in Autonomous bodies.

Regards

R K Rao
24-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Sir,

Thank you for your reply. Further I had sent you the mail the orders you wanted on NPS. Did you got ? We got these orders from NSDL. You may contact Ms. Reena who is dealing with introduction of NPS in Autonomous bodies.

Regards

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

The mail you are talking about - about NPS - I do not remember I asked for it. Are you sure you had intended the mail to me? Please recheck and send the mail to the correct person, who may be waiting for it from you, even now.

Thanks and Regards

RKR

R K Rao
24-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Dear Mr. Aneesh,

The mail you are talking about - about NPS - I do not remember I asked for it. Are you sure you had intended the mail to me? Please recheck and send the mail to the correct person, who may be waiting for it from you, even now.

Thanks and Regards

RKR

Dear Mr. Aneesh,

Further to my above post, I just happen to see in other section that it was you and Mr. Raman Rao who had a discussion about the NPS. So, may be it was Mr. Raman Rao to whom you wanted to send it. Please take necessary action.

Again Thanks and Regards

RKR

ramanrao60
25-02-2010, 10:45 AM
dear mr aneesh and rao ji
indeed i was the person with nps querry
got all replies and i am on the job

thanks again

aneesh
25-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Dear Mr. Aneesh,

Further to my above post, I just happen to see in other section that it was you and Mr. Raman Rao who had a discussion about the NPS. So, may be it was Mr. Raman Rao to whom you wanted to send it. Please take necessary action.

Again Thanks and Regards

RKR

I regret for the error. I have sent the mail to Mr. Ramana Rao. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanking you

With regards