PDA

View Full Version : Regarding HRA admissibility

jignesh
03-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Hi Friends!
I am on deputation to SEZ which is in the category of 10% HRA, but the administrative office of that SEZ in another city where I have working is under the category of 20% HRA. My query is which HRA is admissible to me? Either 10% or 20%? Account office said that I am eligible for 10% HRA only.
Kindly reply.
Thanks

jignesh
06-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi Friends!

No body has solution of my query? Please guide me.

Thanks.

coolgoose2
07-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Hi Friends!
I am on deputation to SEZ which is in the category of 10% HRA, but the administrative office of that SEZ in another city where I have working is under the category of 20% HRA. My query is which HRA is admissible to me? Either 10% or 20%? Account office said that I am eligible for 10% HRA only.
Kindly reply.
Thanks

Hi

I hope you are working in the newly created SEZ. The location of the SEZ is as defined in the SEZ notification issued by the Ministry of Commerce.. Even though the SEZ may be administered by the Development Commissioners of the centrally administered SEZs ( Like CSEZ, MEPZ etc), your HRA and other allowance will be as per the location of the SEZ, because the your pay and allowances including HRA is being paid by the Developer as per cost-recovery norms.

So, you should get HRA as per the location of the SEZ. Why should a Developer pay higher HRA to you when he is located in lower HRA region.

regards
:):):)

ps: Are you getting Deputation Allowance ?