PDA

View Full Version : What is the rule of HRA ? (if he went to abroad)

venkeesai
20-01-2010, 01:57 PM
hai to all.

my friend went to Singapore for 15 days on lose of pay he is TGT in our UT of Puducherry.
he joined his duities on Dec. 16th 2010. So his pay is calculated for 15 days only (i.e) Basic Pay + Grade Pay and D.A. etc.,

my Question is :
how to calculate his HRA
Note: here we are comming under 'C' ciites (10%)
1) is HRA for whole 30days or only for 15days?
2) any rules relates to this issue pls give me link.
3) Is there any alternation about HRA in Swamy's Handbook also. if there pls give me the page no of this issue.

thanks in advance

Regards
Venkeesai

tvenkatam
20-01-2010, 08:55 PM
hai to all.

my friend went to Singapore for 15 days on lose of pay he is TGT in our UT of Puducherry.
he joined his duities on Dec. 16th 2010. So his pay is calculated for 15 days only (i.e) Basic Pay + Grade Pay and D.A. etc.,

my Question is :
how to calculate his HRA
Note: here we are comming under 'C' ciites (10%)
1) is HRA for whole 30days or only for 15days?
2) any rules relates to this issue pls give me link.
3) Is there any alternation about HRA in Swamy's Handbook also. if there pls give me the page no of this issue.

thanks in advance

Regards
Venkeesai

Dear Friend,

An employee on ‘Extraordinary Leave’ (EOL) is not entitled to any leave salary vide Rule 40(5) of CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972. However, HRA is admissible during leave of all kinds other than terminal leave, subject to a limit of 180 days.

venkeesai
22-01-2010, 02:22 PM
thanks sir,

pls give me any reference link to this prticular issue.
urgent required. (if reference available in the Net or Swamy's book or leave rules)

thanks

regards
venkeesai

tvenkatam
22-01-2010, 06:05 PM
thanks sir,

pls give me any reference link to this prticular issue.
urgent required. (if reference available in the Net or Swamy's book or leave rules)

thanks

regards
venkeesai

Dear Friend,

Please see para 19.2.2 (iii) of the note in link below which may be traced back to FR & SR (Part V) HRA and CCA – General orders on HRA.

http://cbi.nic.in/aboutus/manuals/adminmanual/Chapter_19.pdf

'Leave of all kind' must be construed to include 'Extra Ordinary Leave' (EOL).

It is presumed that you mean EOL by the term ‘loss of pay’

Usually, in any office, if a temporary employee absents himself or leave (EOL) applied for by him is pending for sanction, the salary drawn for the corresponding period will not be disbursed. Once the leave (EOL) is sanctioned based on eligibility, HRA and CCA (now CCA abolished) will be paid.

venkeesai
25-01-2010, 01:50 AM
thanks a lot sir

:p:p:p:

We can help others in the world more by making the most of yourself than in any other
- Earl Nightingale

its specially for u

thanks
venkeesai