PDA

View Full Version : Lost!

R K Rao
11-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Sirs,

A couple of days before I had posted a query regarding the seniority to be maintained the Assistant Foreman and JTOs due to merger of these posts with grade pay Rs. 4600/- . I had received some clarifications. Thereafter I had posted some more details and sought a further advice.

Today I opened all the headings. I am unable to locate the same. Where has it gone? I am lost. Please help

RKR

mbjitendra
11-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Dear,
It is in thread "Anomolies" posted as "Senority"

jitendraacr
11-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Dear friend
It is not very difficult to search your own post. If you have lost it, you can go to your profile and check the post made by you. You will not loose any one of them.
Jitendra

venkatcustoms
12-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Sirs,

A couple of days before I had posted a query regarding the seniority to be maintained the Assistant Foreman and JTOs due to merger of these posts with grade pay Rs. 4600/- . I had received some clarifications. Thereafter I had posted some more details and sought a further advice.

Today I opened all the headings. I am unable to locate the same. Where has it gone? I am lost. Please help

RKR

The post you are looking is available in
http://gconnect.in/forums/showthread.php?t=1047

As suggested by Jitendraji, you can open your profile and click "show all posts". You will get all the posts so far made by you.

R K Rao
12-01-2010, 08:45 PM
To all friends,

Thank you for the replies/ guidance.

Thanks once again.

RKR