PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on advance increments to stenographers

svsankar
09-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Dear Members,
There are two stenographers grade D who were appointed between 1992 and 2002. They had possessed higher shorthand speed of 100 wpm and 120 wpm at the time of recruitment. But till date they have not been sanctioned advance increments for having qualified higher shorthand speed at the time of recruitment. As the original order date 1975 and 1989 are not readily traceable anywhere. Can anyone clarify whether they can be granted advance increments by the establishment in which they are presently working? They were appointed in some other establishment.
svsankar

subbucbfc
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Sir/s,

I have appointed as Stenographer Gr.III in the year 1998 in the Ministry of I&B through SSC. Subsequently transferred to subordinate office at Hyderabad. Prior to this, I have passed Shorthand Higher Grade Examination conducted by the State Technical Board in the year 1994. In this connection, I would like to ask that is there any chance to get Advance Increments basing on that Qualification???. Kindly please clarify..

Subrahmanyam.

subbucbfc
09-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Sir/s,

I have appointed as Stenographer Gr.III in the year 1998 in the Ministry of I&B through SSC. Subsequently transferred to subordinate office at Hyderabad. Prior to this, I have passed Shorthand Higher Grade Examination conducted by the State Technical Board in the year 1994. In this connection, I would like to ask that is there any chance to get Advance Increments basing on that Qualification???. Kindly please clarify..

Subrahmanyam.