PDA

View Full Version : Posting facility

R K Rao
03-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Sirs,

I have received a message from one of the members of the forum. I am reproducing it. I have no idea about it. Perhaps any member can clarify / help the member seeking it.

whenever i try to post any post it says , "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
but my account has already activated kindly help me
Thanks with regards
Ajit

Thanks

RKR

tvenkatam
04-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Sirs,

I have received a message from one of the members of the forum. I am reproducing it. I have no idea about it. Perhaps any member can clarify / help the member seeking it.

Thanks

RKR

Dear friend,

It is for the administrator of the gConnect forum to approve and permit posts by the junior members by activation of their membership based on the registration data.

R K Rao
04-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Dear friend,

It is for the administrator of the gConnect forum to approve and permit posts by the junior members by activation of their membership based on the registration data.

Dear Mr. Ajit (ajitmeitei27),

With reference to your mail (Help me) to me, I had requested our members to advise action to be taken. In response, Mr. Venkatam, one of our learned members of the forum, has replied as above.

You may therefore contact the adminsitrator, if necessary.

Regards

RKR

p.s.

Thanks to Mr. Venkatam Sir.