PDA

View Full Version : LTC Reimburshment

Dr Pankaj Goswami
29-12-2009, 09:18 PM
I hv travelled to Kanyakumari via Coimbatore by air then by rail to trivandam. total cost fare comes Rs. 24575/ per person, am i eligible to get back full reimburshment. is there any maximum amount fare for reimburshemnt. please guide me.

badri mannargudi
30-12-2009, 05:54 PM
I hv travelled to Kanyakumari via Coimbatore by air then by rail to trivandam. total cost fare comes Rs. 24575/ per person, am i eligible to get back full reimburshment. is there any maximum amount fare for reimburshemnt. please guide me.
Dear friend,
Data insufficient.
Declared Origin and Declared Destination (for avaling LTC) are not known. Hence it is not possible to give a definite answer.

However the following points may be useful and relevant here;-

Nearest Airport (from Origin) to Nearest Airport (if there is a direct flight) may have to be seen.
For example, from Surat to Chennai, even though Mumbai to Chennai direct flight exist, one can successfully take a direct ticket from Surat to Chennai via Delhi - for Surat is connected only to Delhi and from Delhi direct flight to Chennai is available.

What I want to say is, if your origin was Mumbai and destination was kanyakumari, then, one may have to see Mumbai to Trivandrum Airfare, then Trivandrum to kanyakumari fare for entitled class of available train(s). If sum of these fares does not exceed the total amount incurred by you as claimed by you, then there should not be any problem in getting the full reimbursement.
Badri