PDA

View Full Version : Pay fixation

dha
26-12-2009, 09:03 PM
I expect a comprehensive reply in r/o the following :
I passed my limited departmental exam in Nov-07 and thus got the promotion to the post of Inspector w.e.f. 30/11/07. My pay was fixed at Rs.15380/- (i.e. after granting 3% increment benefit to my earlier pay in the cadre of Assistant). As on date my pay is Rs.16330/- Will my pay be fixed at Rs.17140/- in the wake of O.M. dtd. 13/11/09, in question? In my gradation list, I am shown under the category of "Appointee".

jitendraacr
26-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Dear friend
The problem quoted by you is very common. At present there is only one solution i.e. Your pay may be stepped up w.r.t. your junior joined as direct recruit after your promotion date. But also there is very strong indication that DoP&T is going to issue some clarification on pay fixation of existing as well as new recruits in all scales where pay scales have been upgraded. What I heard, DoP&T is in favour of giving some benefit to seniors w.r.t. those join after 1/1/06 by fixing their pay at more than the minimum i.e. 17140/- but MoF is not agreed and thus there is delay but it is confirm that clarification will come sooner or later.
Jitendra

svsankar
27-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Mr Dha was having a doubt whether candidates appointed under LDE shall be treated as Promotees or as Appointees (Direct Recruitees). I am of the opinion it should be treated as Promotion and the benefit of Section II shall not be applicable to him at present till the anamoly committee decision becomes an order. Senior Members may please clarify throw more light on the issue.
regards to Jitendra Sir,
svsankar.

DRSNS
09-07-2010, 12:33 AM
RESPECTED SIR,
Iam permanent central govt employee joined pay scale 6500 -200-10500 on 22/03/2000 complted more than 9 years in one department and got selection to Group-A post in scale 15600-39000 direct entry through UPSC (applied through proper channel) as per notification and join GSI. Ministry of mine, I got pay protection simply fixed last pay drawn in previous organisation i.e 16290/- with grade pay 5400/- but not given 3% advance increment while re pay fixation. some of candidates from gsi who got selection for the same post joined with me in other region of India are getting 3% increment. kindly clarify pay band upgradation by direct recruitment is treated as promotion or not.
Dr sanjay Kuma Sharma

RKPATHAK
09-07-2010, 07:05 PM
FR 22 shall be applicable both in case of promotions as also direct recruitment. You may represent

ramanrao60
04-08-2010, 11:14 AM
F.No. 7/19/2010-E.III (A)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure

New Delhi, the 2nd August, 2010

OFFICE MEMORANDUM

Subject: Clarifications regarding pay fixation of existing Group ‘D’ Employees in the revised pay structure.

Reference is invited to this Department’s Office Memorandum No. 1/1/2008-IC dated 24th December, 2008 wherein clarifications were provided regarding various aspects of placement of the existing Group ‘D’ employees in the revised pay structure.

2. As per the clarification at Sl. No. 1, those Group ‘D’ employees who did not possess the minimum qualification and who have retired/ died in harness between 1.1.2006 and date of notification of Revised Pay Rules will be granted pay band -1S and the grade pay corresponding to their pre-revised pay scale as notified in CCS (RP) Rules, 2008.

3. The aforesaid issue was raised in the 46th Ordinary Meeting of the National Council (JCM) held on 15th May, 2010 and the Staff Side had requested that the cases relating to the non-matriculate class IV employees who retired or died between January 2006 and August 2008 without any re-training be re-considered and such employees should be granted the benefit by re-fixing their pension/ family pension at par with those employees who were retrained and whose pay was fixed in PB-1 with a grade pay of Rs.1800/-.

4. The request of Staff Side on the subject has been considered and it has been decided that the Group ‘D’ non-matriculate employees who died in harness or have retired between 1.1.2006 and the date of notification of CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 from those Ministries/Departments which have since re-trained all the eligible serving non-matriculate Group ‘D’ employees and have placed them in PB-1 with grade pay of Rs.1800, would be placed in with grade pay of Rs.1800 with effect from the same date that the retrained eligible employees were placed in this pay band and grade pay.

(Renu Jain)
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India.