PDA

View Full Version : pay fix caculation in excel

phuchungbhutia
22-12-2009, 08:26 AM
sir
i have found an excel spreadsheet which calculates pay fixation and arrears for a single candidate. can anyone help me with it such that it could process in bulk. since i have to prepare arrear for teachers under my block office. does anyone have such a program which could take many entries at a time and give arrear values for i have to calculate nominal roll with pay fix arrears of more than 25 schools. if anyone knows how to make it in excel i need tp try it out, please. thank you.

svsankar
22-12-2009, 08:46 PM
sir
i have found an excel spreadsheet which calculates pay fixation and arrears for a single candidate. can anyone help me with it such that it could process in bulk. since i have to prepare arrear for teachers under my block office. does anyone have such a program which could take many entries at a time and give arrear values for i have to calculate nominal roll with pay fix arrears of more than 25 schools. if anyone knows how to make it in excel i need tp try it out, please. thank you.

Feed data in one worksheet(ie.main sheet) for all candidates. use the dget function on the top in that worksheet. prepare arrears calculator in another worksheet for the candidate selected based on the main sheet.